Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogging Elsewhere

I might be a little bad at posting here, but I am excited to announce that I wrote a guest blog post for the American Craft Council that you can find here. It discussed my research process for my thesis on OBJECTS: USA back in 2010. Sure, it was a while back, but the materials are still in the library. The most important thing I think people should take away from it is that if you're researching a craft topic, don't neglect to look for funding. The Center for Craft Creativity and Design in Hendersonville, NC, is very generous and excited to help people uncover new ideas and research. The Craft Council would also be very excited to have you come to their lovely library space and research. Enjoy the post, and while you're there, check out the other great things the Craft Council is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment